Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivanov vs. Mayans MC match recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the blacks
Admin
Admin

Ivanov vs. Mayans MC match recap Empty
PostSubject: Ivanov vs. Mayans MC match recap   Ivanov vs. Mayans MC match recap Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 12:03 am

fgcarva1 Yesterday at 8:32 am

So, I know we have a match against the Ivanovs this weekend. I've been in contact with deadsliez about it and am trying to get a match for Friday. I'm gonna travel early Saturday and would think it would be best to have a match this Friday since our entire team would be here.

I see they like Powerful weapons, SMGs and etc. Not much on vehicles though.

Here's the video.

So, first off, keyword for the game is flanking. As you all can see, they stay behind walls and shit all the time. Popping out whenever they shoot. Our main priority is getting to them from different angles and not just that frontal angle. Flanking from the sides and etc. Moving slow and steady to end those standoffs; having multiple guys waiting for them to pop out and shoot them. I know I have a fast trigger finger and when I manage to pull out a couple of quick shots they're down. Each and every one of us works well differently.

deadsliez corner glitches so we have to keep our cool and not rush out all the time. They were nervous in that match, the Mayans could have won it if they controlled the tempo. We gotta make them nervous... when they don't move and stay behind cover, we'll do the same, but we'll move around and look for flanks... not shoot. They'll soon break their cover and freak out.

An example of this is at 4:00 when they're trapped behind the hospital. They're stranded and the Mayans are waiting for them to move out. The Mayans' mistake was to rush them, allowing them to run away through the other side.

They run away a lot... they standoff in the warehouse as much as they can and got a decent amount of kills at 6:00 in the warehouse battle.

At 8:15 when they're crouched behind the stairs, we flank them, maybe get someone up on the rooftop of that building to shoot them. Have the guys on the ground keep moving from cover to cover as a distraction.

We can see like at 9:17 when Irish pops out of cover he gets killed easily.

They're an easy team... easier than I had thought. Keep this in Assault Rifles in Colony, Port Tudor or even Bohan Why Colony and Bohan? Because there are lots of open spots we can use. The gas station in Bohan or the main street in Colony are perfect, so of course is Port Tudor.

To draw them out a time limit is recommended so that we hide and force them to come to us when we get the lead. Hold down one of the docks, stay by the containers, between them and etc. But I think we set this on kill limit and take the slow offensive approach as always.

Colony is my best map and everyone knows it well, we should stay in the main street, work the trees, draw them out to that street and we got them in the bag.

But I still think Tudor is best.

fgcarva1
Admin

Re: Ivanov vs. Mayans MC match recap
Scott Yesterday at 12:27 pm

I personally don't like Tudo because of all the camping spots. Also, the Ivanovs will love Bohan because of all the corner glitching.

I think it would be a good idea to stay out of the middle of any island. Always constantly have our left or right to the ocean or to bordering buildings so we only have to worry about one side. Also, when they hide like that, like carva said, never rush them, try to find flanks. It's accually been proven in real combat, don't attack your enemies when they are holding something out, it's better to give them a reason to come to you and thin them out when they are out of hiding. Meaning, if they are holding out say the warehouse, we stay in view so they see atleast one of us and they will most likely leave their spots to try and attack, or flank us.

Scott

fgcarva1 Yesterday at 1:08 pm

Scott wrote:
I personally don't like Tudo because of all the camping spots. Also, the Ivanovs will love Bohan because of all the corner glitching.

I think it would be a good idea to stay out of the middle of any island. Always constantly have our left or right to the ocean or to bordering buildings so we only have to worry about one side. Also, when they hide like that, like carva said, never rush them, try to find flanks. It's accually been proven in real combat, don't attack your enemies when they are holding something out, it's better to give them a reason to come to you and thin them out when they are out of hiding. Meaning, if they are holding out say the warehouse, we stay in view so they see atleast one of us and they will most likely leave their spots to try and attack, or flank us.

I agree, but Bohan can work if we pull them out of their safety zone into the highway at the top... but you're right, they'll love it.

I think Tudor still works. I don't see the camping spots, it's open so they can't really corner glitch unless they camp near the containers, which we can easily flank them.

Can this match be on Friday? or maybe even tomorrow? Im traveling on Saturday and don't wanna miss it.

fgcarva1
Admin

Don Bianco Yesterday at 3:59 pm

I think Friday night around when we would most likely do RP's. I think we can trap them easliy on Colony. As we all saw they run, we push them into a place like the cemetery, warehouse, or hospital we can keep them there as long as we want. Possibly even get the spawn trap at the cemetery. Yes they are a fairly easy team, they just use the corner glitch much as possible. The flanks and wide open spaces are key!!

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 Yesterday at 6:10 pm

That's why I think Tudor is appropriate. We can always have a team flank around the warehouses, while the other holds off the central route to just distract them. When the flank is ready both teams move in.

fgcarva1
Admin

Scott Yesterday at 7:51 pm

I don't have a problem with tudor, its just that warehouse. Enemy gets on the roof, its hard to get them off. thats the one and only thing I fear about that map.

Scott

fgcarva1 Today at 4:44 am

Actually, that rooftop is quite easy to access since there are like 4 ladders. The rooftops in Colony are more difficult (train station and building rooftop).

fgcarva1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1